[Mne_analysis] writting raw fif files with mne_ex_read_write_raw

Elisabeth Fonteneau Elisabeth.Fonteneau at mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 12:33:42 EDT 2011

Hello MNE users,

I am trying to use the function in the example mne_ex_read_write_raw.m

It works, quite well if for infile and outfile I am using the same data

My point is that with the option line 74/75
quantum_sec=10
quantum = ceil(quantum_sec*raw.info.sfreq)

the data matrix does not have the same number of data point compared to the original and I am struggling to understand  what the conversion is

I would like to read the raw data in one set  and
I tried to use the line 79 instead
quantum = to - from +1

And for this option the data is written but if I try to open the fif file with mne_browse_raw
it crashed with the following error message

*** glibc detected *** free():invalid pointer: 0x006a4860***
Abort

I also try to change line 74/75 by
quantum_sec=1000
quantum = ceil(quantum_sec*raw.info.sfreq)

and it crashed mne_browse_raw in the same way as previous

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks and best wishes,

Elisabeth

**********************