[Mne_analysis] Single Trial/Epoch Questions

Per Lysne plysne at mrn.org
Wed Aug 17 19:05:25 EDT 2011

Hello,

    I am working with several hundred trials of MEG data originally sourced
from a CTF dataset. The trials are arranged end-to-end in a CTF dataset, and
I have converted them with mne_ctf2fiff, using the --evoked option so that
each will look like an individual EMF. I have also averaged all of these
trials and created a covariance matrix, forward and inverse solutions, which
I would now like to apply to the trials individually (i.e. to localize each
trial's data individually). I am able to run mne_make_movie, selecting the
individual trials using the --set option, but the timecourses output for my
selected labels are comprised solely of "nan" - no data.

    Also, is there any way to avoid generating a separate set of label
output files for each trial? In my case this will be several thousand files.

    Thanks for your help,

Per Lysne
University of New Mexico/Mind Research Network