[Mne_analysis] extracting sources from labels using mne_compute_raw_inverse

Matt Panichello panichem at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 19 13:27:03 EDT 2011

Matti and Hari, thanks for explaining the summary waveform option. I removed
the labeldir flag and can extract ~100 sources for each V1 ROI.

Dan, thanks also for your insight. Do you think that a highly decimated
surface will undermine an analysis in any way? What is a more typical number
of vertices for the entire brain?

Thanks again!

Matt