[Mne_analysis] how to see the recording time of split files

Ji Won Bang kirstens03 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:40:36 EDT 2011

Dear. Dr. Hamalainen

I appreciate your reply.

I've tried what you've said and it shows me the exact time.

But could I see this time information on the "mne_browse_raw" pop-up window,
too?

It would be great if it's possible, coz some process(scoring sleep stages)
benefit from this.

I just tried "mne_browse_raw" and it show only the relative time points, not
the exact time points.

Please let me know if it's possible!

Thank you so much!

Best,