[Mne_analysis] Unable to open mne_analyze

conrad at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu conrad at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 2 12:56:27 EST 2011

Dear Scientists,

In my lab we have two martinos center-configured computers we use to
process MEG data. In my primary computer everything is fine, but in the
other does not like us as much apparently. When we open terminal and set
up the environment (using the exact same commands for the computer that
works) we get this error:

[wittgenstein:dgow] (nmr-stable5.1-env) mne_analyze
Using a 4096-point FFT in filtering of raw data with 2048-sample tapers
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  143 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  1015

We encounter no such error when we use mne_browse_raw. We only use the
mne_analyze interface to align digitization points. Do you know anything
about this error or know a way to help us?

- Conrad Nied