[Mne_analysis] Unable to open mne_analyze

Manfred G Kitzbichler manfredg at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 2 15:07:26 EST 2011

Hi Conrad,

I just logged on to "Wittgenstein", the machine that seems to have the
issues, and started mne_analyze without problems. mne_opengl_test runs
fine too. If you are really connected locally, there must be an issue
with the X-server setup. I would suggest to run glxinfo, glxgears, and
check your /etc/xorg.conf

     - Manfred