[Mne_analysis] density of source space

Daniel Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:01:42 EST 2011

Hi Pavan,

This is due to a safety check that MNE runs on the ico surfaces. You
can go all the way to 1mm spacing in the --spacing option (that is the
smallest spacing of FreeSurfer surfaces); however, with --ico you need
to pass that check. In my experience, I cannot get --ico to work
higher than 5 reliably. For much of my work I therefore use --spacing
1

HTH