[Mne_analysis] mne_make_movie stc-file closure fails

Meeren.H.K.M. hanneke.meeren at uvt.nl
Mon Jan 3 10:54:49 EST 2011

Hi,

I am using mne_make_movie command with the --morph option to morph my stc-files of different subjects to a single brain for intersubject averaging. My commands have always worked fine, but now at the far end of the procedure, after the "wrote ... frames to the stc file(s)" and "Output files closed." feedback messages,  I am getting the message "fail."
The output stc-files have a question mark in their name, like:
"subj_cond_currents?-lh.stc"

What is going wrong? How can this be solved?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

I don't know if this is a serious failure. When I read the stc-files into matlab, the information that it contains seems to be fine.

Kind regards,
Hanneke Meeren

Hanneke K.M. Meeren, PhD.
Research Fellow and Instructor
Medical Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience
Tilburg University
P.O. Box 90153
5000 LE Tilburg
The Netherlands