[Mne_analysis] mne-python

Graves, William wgraves at mcw.edu
Wed Jul 6 16:05:13 EDT 2011

Dear MNE Experts:

In going through the tutorial for the new mne-python tools, I have a few questions I could use some help with. First of all, though, let me say that I think adding this functionality using python is very exciting! Anyway, here are my questions so far:

1) In the section entitled "Read and plot a segment of raw data", unless I'm missing something, I don't see a command for plotting the selected segment of raw data.

2) Similarly, for the time-frequency section, what are the commands for producing the graphs shown at the end of that section?

3) The MEG sample dataset I downloaded using the

data_path = sample.data_path()
command did not come with a "labels" subdirectory. So in the "Inverse modeling" section, I can't "compute dSPM on a raw file within a label".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Will

PS: The links at the very bottom of the mne-python page (the "Want to know more?" section) don't seem to work for non-Martinos/MGH people like me.

---
William W. Graves, Ph.D.
Instructor, Department of Neurology
Medical College of Wisconsin