[Mne_analysis] bad channels in MEG and EEG

aishwary at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu aishwary at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 7 12:32:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

    I was analyzing the real subject data. For one of the subjects I
computed the average but the mne_evoked_data_summary didn't list the
bad channels. I tried to recompute the average using the GUI and I
saved the averages. And the mne_evoked_data_summary listed the bad
channles with the number of averages. I was just curious to know why
weren't the bad channels listed when I computed the averages in the
batch mode. Was this any kind of bug? The data was from a big
experiment and the raw data was divided into 3 diferent parts.This
happened with one of the raw files.

Thank you,
Aishwarya