[Mne_analysis] single trial artifact rejection

Jonathan McDaniel jonmcd33 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 09:43:47 EDT 2011

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response.  I am aware of the effect of discontinuities in
data and was planning to make a note of where they occur and account for
that in my analysis.  The data is a 2 minutes long recording of spontaneous
activity to be more precise.

Doing this through matlab works for me, but I just wanted to see if there
was another way to do this type of analysis.

Thanks for your help!

Jonathan