[Mne_analysis] 'cannot assign label to a hemisphere'

Daniel G Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:08:12 EDT 2011

To expand a little:

The 1 layer is indeed a homogeneous conductor. While the three layer allows for three different concentric layered homogeneous conductors. It does NOT (to the best of my knowledge) support varying the conductivity in any other way i.e. non-layered (or voxel based), conductivity tensors i.e. conductivity with preferential direction as in Tuch et al. 2001.