[Mne_analysis] Average movies across subjects, mne vs. spm input?

sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu sheraz at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 16 10:52:35 EDT 2011

Hi Per,

Yes, to create grand average of stc file, you need to have them all in
either spm or mne as they have different units (spm is unit less (ratio
wrt to baseline) and mne is in A-m)

Also to average multiple subjects you have to morph them to fasaverage or
some other subjects of yours.

Feel free if you have any questions.

Sheraz Khan
Martinos center