[Mne_analysis] regarding morphing in matlab

Pavan Ramkumar pavan at neuro.hut.fi
Wed Mar 9 17:24:08 EST 2011

Dear MNE users,

I would like to morph my data from a single subject into a common brain.
However, instead of writing the result out as an stc file (which takes up
too much space) I would like to do the morphing from within matlab, and
then subsequently do some postprocessing on the morphed data before I
write out stc files.

Does anybody know where to find the vertex numbers corresponding to the
--morphgrade parameter used in mne_make_movie? Specifically, for
morphgrade = 5, where do I find the indices of the 10242 vertices that are
selectively stored into the stc file by mne_make_movie? As far as I
looked, the manual does not explicitly give this information.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance,
Pavan