[Mne_analysis] A question which is about how to minus two conditions in freesurfer

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 17 15:27:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

> these days , i use freesurfer and mne to  analyze my  MEG data
> but now , i  have a  problem as  follow :
> 1.how can I minus two conditions , cus I wanna see the  difference between
> two  conditions? EX:  (deviant condition  -  standard condition)

what is your setup? you want to compare within one subject? in a group
of subjects?

if it's just one subject, an easy solution consists in loading the STC
files for
both conditions in matlab, then do the difference and save the output
in a new stc file that you can visualize with mne_analyse. If you want to do
statistics that's a bit more complicated.

hope this helps

Alexandre Gramfort, PhD
gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Dept. of Radiology MGH Martinos Center / Harvard Medical School
http://www-sop.inria.fr/members/Alexandre.Gramfort/