[Mne_analysis] Some trouble with opening raw maxfiltered files for averaging

Usman Khan uzmifune at gmail.com
Mon May 9 16:16:52 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am new to MNE and have run into a snag with averaging some of our recently
collected data.  When I try to open the raw Maxfiltered file, I get this
error message "Could not read tag directory!".  There are 5 functional runs
per subject, and this error occurs for one of the runs at a minimum.   The
common characteristic for the troublesome files is that  they are
considerably smaller than the 1.2GB that our raw sss files usually are (900
MB vs. 1.2 GB).  Thanks for any help.

--
Usman Khan

w: 404.413.5075