[Mne_analysis] last event ignored using event list?

Mingbo Cai mcai at cpu.bcm.edu
Tue May 10 17:41:42 EDT 2011

Hi,

I recently used description files to do off-line averaging, with an
event list. However, either with mne_browse_raw or mne_process_raw, the
last event is always ignored. For example, the output on the command
line says "Read 100 events from 10.eve", but the next line says
"average: nave = 99". And when looking at the log file, the last event
is not included. Does anyone know what is the cause of this and how to
deal with it? (I have already set the rejection threshold very high and
it does not influence this problem)

Thank you very much.

Mingbo Cai