[Mne_analysis] last event ignored using event list?

Daniel G Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Tue May 10 17:54:18 EDT 2011

Hi Mingbo

What does the log file say? Have you checked the triggers in your file (by either exporting an event file or going through timepoint by timepoint)? Is this the number of triggers you expect from your stimulus program? Is there enough data after the start of the last trigger to include the entire time window specified?