[Mne_analysis] Vertex mapping for fsaverage

Bardouille, Tim Tim.Bardouille at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Mon May 16 11:30:54 EDT 2011

Hi there,

Sorry if this question has already been answered. If so, please point me to the appropriate thread.

I am doing some group stats analysis on my dSPM .stc maps after morping to the fsaverage space. When I load the morphes .stc maps into Matlab I have 10242 vertices per hemisphere, but the structure that is generated by mne_read_stc_file does not indicate (for each vertex) which is the corresponding vertex on the fsaverage anatomical surface. This information must be somewhere, however, as I can view the .stc maps on the fsaverage brain in mne_analyze.

I'd like to get access to this mapping to help me interpret the results. Is there a way to access this information?

Thanks,
Tim.

Timothy Bardouille, PhD, Research Officer
Laboratory for Clinical MEG
NRC Institute for Biodiagnostics (Atlantic)
Office: Halifax Infirmary
3900 - 1796 Summer Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 3A7
Phone: 902-473-1865