[Mne_analysis] splitting fif files

Krieger, Donald N. kriegerd at upmc.edu
Wed May 25 12:32:32 EDT 2011

I looks like it's the <'s and >'s that you included in your command line which caused the problem.   I think he used those to indicate fields that you have to fill in but not that you should actually include those symbols.

Don

Don Krieger, Ph.D., D.ABNM
Department of Neurological Surgery
University of Pittsburgh