[Mne_analysis] Matlab MNE per Trial Calculation

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Nov 4 10:43:15 EDT 2011

Hello Conrad,

do you know this script:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-matlab/blob/master/matlab/mne_ex_compute_inverse_single_trial.m

also, for phase-lock or coherence like analysis,
make sure that you don't take the norm of the 3 orientations ie
that you work with fixed orientation or you do like the picknormal option.

if you want to give a try to Python:

https://martinos.org/mne/auto_examples/inverse/plot_compute_mne_inverse_epochs_in_label.html

HTH,

Alex