[Mne_analysis] [ANN] Release of MNE-Python 0.2

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 8 12:23:21 EST 2011

Hi,

Six weeks after the first release of MNE-python 0.1, I am pleased to announce
the new 0.2 release. I am also pleased to welcome some new contributors.

See summary of what's new below.

Some links;

- http://martinos.org/mne (full MNE documentation with the Python examples)
- https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python (code + readme on how to install)

Regards,
Alex Gramfort

Version 0.2
-----------

Changelog
~~~~~~~~~

   - New stats functions for FDR correction and Bonferroni by Alex Gramfort.

   - Faster time-frequency using downsampling trick by Alex Gramfort.

   - Support for volume source spaces by Alex Gramfort (requires next
MNE release or nightly).

   - Improved Epochs handling by Martin Luessi (slicing, drop_bad_epochs).

   - Bug fix in Epochs + ECG detection by Manfred Kitzbichler.

   - New pick_types_evoked function by Alex Gramfort.

   - SourceEstimate now supports algebra by Alex Gramfort.

API changes summary
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the code migration instructions when upgrading from mne-python
version 0.1:

  - New return values for the function find_ecg_events

Authors
~~~~~~~

The committer list for this release is the following (preceded by number
of commits):

    * 33  Alexandre Gramfort
    * 12  Martin Luessi
    *  2  Yaroslav Halchenko