[Mne_analysis] setting up MNE

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 16 10:06:05 EST 2011

Hi Vitória,

MNE needs the freesurfer reconstruction from your subject.

you can download the MNE sample dataset for an example.

then a standard pipeline is available at:

http://martinos.org/mne/command_line_tutorial.html

make sure your environment variables :

http://martinos.org/mne/manual/list.html?highlight=subjects_dir#user-environment

are properly setup.