[Mne_analysis] outer skull creation HACK WITHOUT FLASH

Rey Ramirez rrramir at uw.edu
Wed Nov 23 18:14:50 EST 2011

Jeff and Alex,
Maybe you can
1) read the outer skull surface into matlab
2) subtract the mean vertex, so that it is centered.
3) multiply by a factor greater than 1 (but not much greater)
4) add back the mean
5) and write outer skull surface.
Another option would be to add a multiple of the normal (to the surface)
vector to each vertex, and then write the outer skull surface.
I assume there's a function for writing the surface to the right format,
although I haven't tried it. I may have to do the same hack for a data set.
Feel free to contact me directly.
Rey

--
Rey R. Ramírez, Ph.D.