[Mne_analysis] Writing EEG (.edf, .mat, or .txt) data to .fif with MEG data

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Oct 5 10:13:59 EDT 2011

hi Brian,

I've never done what you describe but I would try the following.

Convert the EEG to fif with mne_edf2fiff and then merge the 2 fif files
with matlab or python. Assuming the timings are good, it should
consist in concatenating the channels and the data. It's not
straightforward but you could give it a try inspired by:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-matlab/blob/master/matlab/mne_ex_read_write_raw.m