[Mne_analysis] --tstep option in mne_make_movie

Dan G Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:33:40 EDT 2011

My reading of it is below (this is not authoritative).

Let's say data of 1kHz

You want to look at 100Hz

I would do:

--tstep 10 --integ 10

My interpretation of this combo would be

The frame at 0ms is integrated from -5 to 5ms and frame at 10ms is integ. from 5 to 15ms.

You could do something funky like:

--tstep 10 --integ 20

Here you would use each datapoint twice (except for the first and last 10ms):

0ms integ from -10 to 10ms; 10ms integ. from 0ms to 20ms.

I hope this is right.