[Mne_analysis] extracting ROI sources using mne_compute_raw_inverse

Hari Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 21 11:22:13 EDT 2011

Hi Matt,
    Glad that was helpful.. However you'll still need to align the
polarities or do frequency analysis at each vertex (power spectrum for
instance) and then pool across vertices since the absolute value
operation is highly non-linear and the abs valued signal is not
suitable for frequency analyses.

Regards,
Hari

--