[Mne_analysis] Viewing running t-test on a movie?

Per Lysne plysne at mrn.org
Thu Sep 8 17:23:52 EDT 2011

Hello,

    I would like to use a t-test to compare two groups, and to view the
resulting 'p' values as the color scale on a movie. All of my subjects are
morphed onto the fsaverage cortical surface. I have performed the timewise,
vertexwise t-test between the groups and written the p-values as an stc
file. Is there a way to input this directly into mne_make_movie such that
the magnitude of the p-values will be displayed in colors? (i.e. p<.05 as
red, p<.01 yellow, etc.) If I ask for the raw mne output from
mne_make_movie, with no baseline correction, and set the color scale
appropriately, is this what I will get?

    Thanks again,

Per Lysne
University of New Mexico, MIND Research Network