[Mne_analysis] Problem using mne_analyze

Peter Glynn pglynn at bu.edu
Thu Sep 22 11:02:09 EDT 2011

Thank you for the responses! I moved on to the viewer, but quickly
encountered another problem. After I set the LAP, Nasion, and RAP, and then
click 'align using fiducials' nothing seems to happen. No coordinate
transformation matrix appears. If I make the digitizer data visible again,
it is no closer to the scalp surface. Any thoughts on what I could be doing
wrong? Sorry for all the questions!

Peter