[Mne_analysis] mne_make_eeg_layout

Vema Krishnamurthy, Santosh Santosh.VemaKrishnamurthy at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Sep 23 13:09:34 EDT 2011

Hello,

I scanned the EEG cap using a laser scanner and I was able to get the locations of EEG electrodes in 3d (x, y, z) and I translated them into fiducial co-ordinate frame and then I wrote the EEG electrode locations to a fif file using fiff_write_dig_file and then I'm trying to use the mne_make_eeg_layout to make a layout file (convert the 3d co-ordinates into the 2d), so that I can label my EEG electrodes. But I'm getting error "Could not fine the channel information" when I run this code.

Thanks and Regards,
Santosh Vema KrishnaMurthy, M.A.Sc
Medical Devices Engineer
NRC Institute for Biodiagnostics (Atlantic)
Elekta/IWK MEG Research office
Ph: (902) 470-3984