[Mne_analysis] Event file old vs. new format

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 29 09:32:12 EDT 2011

Hello Linda,

I can send you the mne C code but let me try to suggest something.
It seems to me that your choice is binary either offset the time sample
in the eve file with raw.first_samp or not. The output of this experiment
should tell you easily if you do the right thing. Regarding the comparison
with the MNE C code, be careful that MNE discards bad epochs on the
fly so you'll need to pass only good events to have a real comparison.

if you feel like it, I think this example:

http://martinos.org/mne/auto_examples/time_frequency/plot_time_frequency.html

is doing pretty much what you want to do.

let me know if you need help to give it a try.

Alex