[Mne_analysis] Incomplete events list output from mne_process_raw?

Per Lysne plysne at mrn.org
Fri Sep 30 12:49:13 EDT 2011

Hello All,

    I am trying to process an events list output from mne_process_raw
(2.7.3) with the --eventsout option. I have three input --raw files and am
creating a grand average using --gave. The number of events I expect to be
present is correct in the grand average, as reflected by the terminal output
from mne_process_raw, but this does not match the number present in the
output events file. Nor is the number found in the events file simply the
number in any single one of my --raw inputs. Has anyone else experienced
this?

    Thanks,

Per Lysne
MIND Research Network/University of New Mexico