[Mne_analysis] Incomplete events list output from mne_process_raw?

Per Lysne plysne at mrn.org
Fri Sep 30 13:13:33 EDT 2011

Sorry, my mistake. With multiple --eventsout options and including the
rejected files, the output is correct. Is there a way to avoid including the
rejected trials? Alternatively I would like to create an average EMF across
multiple events by specifying events 4,7, and 8 (but excluding 10) in the
average specification file.

Thanks again,

Per