[Mne_analysis] creating source spaces

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Wed Apr 11 23:55:47 EDT 2012

Thanks for the answers so far, please see below

On 4/4/12 6:36 PM, "dgw" <dgwakeman at gmail.com> wrote:

>Jeff Eriksen wrote:
>>
>> Once I have the transformation the way I like it, how do I associate it
>> with my EEG data?
>Well, you save the MRI set, and that is pretty much it MNE will
>automatically, pick up the most recently created transformation matrix
>from that step (you can also manually select).

Let me be more explicit here. I have used mne_edf2fif to put my EEG data
into a FIF file, let's call it EEG-FIF. I can visulaize it OK with
mne_browse_raw. I have previously run FreeSurfer to get all the surfaces.
I then run mne_analyze where I load the inflated surface, digitizer data,
the scalp surface, and then run the alignment procedure. I can save using
"Save MRI", and "Save default", but when I try to use "Save", which I
thought I could use to save the alignment into a FIF file with EEG data, I
cannot get my EEG-FIF file to appear in the file list, and hence cannot go
any further.

Not sure what you mean by "save the MRI set" above.

Thanks for any further suggestions of what I am missing here.

-Jeff