[Mne_analysis] more details on attempt to associate raw data with coordinate xform

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Thu Apr 12 20:32:35 EDT 2012

Here is what I just tried:

Mne_browse_raw

File:Open A1_smpl_raw.fif -> 257 EEG channels display correctly

Windows:Start mne_analyze -> Window appears for “load a new data set”
 -> Preselected file is A1_smpl_raw.fif, "OK"

Select MRI/MEG transform source: gsn257-trans.fif (which I created yesterday)

"OK", "OK"

A problem appeared – some EEG channels do not have location information

I cannot fathom why any EEG channel would not have location info. Is there a way to dump the gsn257–trans.fif file so I can examine its contents?

Thanks,
-Jeff