[Mne_analysis] problem with sample data set: attempt to compute noise-cov fails

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Fri Apr 13 19:55:37 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to review the tutorial in Chapter 12. In section 12.10 I entered the mne-process-raw command to compute the noise-cov matrix,

mne_process_raw --raw sample_audvis_raw.fif --lowpass 40 --projon --savecovtag -cov --cov audvis.cov

and got this error:

Too few samples (required : 1835 got : 363)

I used fresh copies of the input files.

What could be going wrong? I cannot continue with mne-do-inverse-operator since it complains it does not have the sample-aaudvis-cov.fif file.

Thanks,
-Jeff