[Mne_analysis] problem with sample data set: attempt to compute noise-cov fails

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 15 08:22:05 EDT 2012

Hi Jeff,

as Dan said the raw sample data keeps a few steps for the new user to
do manually in order to learn:
mark bad channels, define rejection thresholds, filtering parameters
and coregistration.

if you want to play with the preprocessed version of these data see:

ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/data/MNE-sample-data-processed.tar.gz

FYI that's the data used to illustrate all the Python examples.