[Mne_analysis] mne_make_movie cannot find data set

Jeff Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Mon Apr 23 12:58:52 EDT 2012

I sent this to Matti, sharing it to the list now. I am using a single epoch of raw data, not an averaged evoked response, but apparently mne-make-movie is expecting the later?. mne_analysze will not work for this type of data, so I am trying to use mne-make-movie. The error I am getting below seems like the type of error mne-analyze would give with this EEG data.

-Jeff