[Mne_analysis] visualizing MNE remotely

Bardouille, Tim Tim.Bardouille at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Apr 24 12:02:42 EDT 2012

Hi Avniel,

We experienced the same problem on a Linux server. It ended up being due
to the graphics card hardware. Switching the graphics card resolved our
problem. As you're on a Mac, you may not have this hardware flexibility,
however.

Perhaps someone else has had this experience with a Mac before?

Tim.

Timothy Bardouille, PhD, Research Officer
Laboratory for Clinical MEG
NRC Institute for Biodiagnostics (Atlantic)
Office: Halifax Infirmary
3900 - 1796 Summer Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 3A7
Phone: 902-473-1865