[Mne_analysis] sgesvd returned error

Alexander Hunold alexander.hunold at tu-ilmenau.de
Mon Aug 20 10:39:28 EDT 2012

Hi Matti,

Thanks for this hint. The data matrix of my current noise covariance
contains from -2*10^-10 to 6*10^-10 which is much smaller than in an older
matrix with values in the range of -9*10^-6 to 2*10^-5.

What really confuses me, is that it is working for the EEG inverse operator.
Can you explain that?

Thanks,

Alex