[Mne_analysis] [ANN] MNE-Python 0.4 release

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 22 13:34:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

A few months after the last release of MNE-python and a few days before
Biomag 2012, I am pleased to announce the new 0.4 release.

This release comes with bug fixes and many great new features:
LCMV Beamformers, L1/L2 MxNE, sLORETA and much more.

See the detailed summary on the what's new page:

http://martinos.org/mne/whats_new.html

As usual we welcome bug reports, feature requests and even more contributions.

Many thanks to the four new contributors:

Daniel Strohmeier, Christian Brodbeck, Louis Thibault and Brad Buran.

Some links;

- http://martinos.org/mne (full MNE documentation with the Python examples)
- https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python (code + readme on how to install)

Regards,