[Mne_analysis] Saving EOG artifact markers into original raw file

Martin Luessi mluessi at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 4 15:43:25 EST 2012

Hi Vincent,

On 12/04/12 15:32, Vincent wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have so far successfully identified eye blinks in raw data but I'm
> having trouble saving the markers for those blinks into the original
> file. Should I be using mne.write_events for this case?

mne-python currently doesn't support embedding the events in the raw
file. I would use mne.write_events is the right choice. You can later
load them again using mne.read_events.

How did you detect the eye blinks, did you use
mne.artifacts.find_eog_events?

Best,

Martin

--
Martin Luessi, Ph.D.

Research Fellow

Department of Radiology
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
149 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129