[Mne_analysis] MEG eye blinks

Vincent cloud.ctl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 14:31:28 EST 2012

Hello,

We are using the example script plot_find_eog_artifacts.py to find the
blinks in MEG data and we have been trying to use mne.write_events to save
the blink markers into the original fif. Part of the reason is that these
are actually resting data so we wanted to just identify the blinks. If we
want to use 4 sec epochs to estimate the broadband power spectrum in
auditory cortex, what would you recommend we do stepwise? If we epoch the
data first would this fit more naturally with the way blinks are currently
identified and rejected?

::vincent