[Mne_analysis] MEG eye blinks

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 11 14:38:13 EST 2012

hi vincent,

I would not add the events in the raw fif file as it means duplicating
the data on disk
and you need these only to compute an SSP projection.

A simple approach is to use 4s epochs with regularly spaced events and reject
4s windows that violated epochs rejection parameters.

You have a function for this:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/blob/master/mne/event.py#L262

Once you have epochs you can compute PSD in the source space and more. See
latest examples :

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/tree/master/examples/time_frequency

hope this helps
Alex