[Mne_analysis] mne_make_eeg_layout ? for maxfilter

dgw dgwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:28:20 EST 2012

Hello,

Does anyone know what coordinate frame mne_make_eeg_layout uses when
calculating the sphere? I am trying to use this as an automated way of
providing an origin to maxfilter (which doesn't handle digitized
points of the nose and face well). My output is below. I am using MNE
2.7.3. Judging from the values it suggests that it is in the Head
coordinate frame, but if anyone knows that would help.

Thanks,

mne_make_eeg_layout version 1.3 compiled at Dec 15 2009 08:56:04

input  file     : nap_01_raw.fif
layout file     : eeg.lout
Fit sphere to electrodes first
prad            : 20.0