[Mne_analysis] average montage

Li, Zhimin zhli at mcw.edu
Thu Feb 16 12:17:33 EST 2012

Dear all,

Is there a way to set up an averaged montage for the EEG channels that we record simultaneously with MEG (Elekta Vectorview)? We're thinking of averaging more than 20 channels and view it with mne_bowse_raw. The "Define derivations" can allow me to manipulate  5 channels at a time. I can define some addition of several of these 5-channel groups, then divide by the total channels used, but it's a bit cumbersome and I wonder if there're easier ways to do it.

Thanks.

Zhimin