[Mne_analysis] average montage

Li, Zhimin zhli at mcw.edu
Thu Feb 16 13:34:17 EST 2012

Thanks a lot, Dan.

Can you tell me exactly what channels are being averaged in this "Average EEG reference"? For example, I might have bad EEG channels in the recording. Are those still used in calculating the EEG average? Also, I made a bunch of derived EEG channels for my bipolar montage, etc. Are those derived channels used in calculating the EEG average as well?

Zhimin