[Mne_analysis] mne_volume_source_space segmentation fault

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jan 13 13:41:15 EST 2012

Hi Kambiz,

to better understand the problem, we'll need to reproduce it. We have 2 options:
- 1/ you upload your data somewhere
- 2/ you provide us the script to reproduce the problem with the
MNE-sample-data:

ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/data/MNE-sample-data-processed.tar.gz

we're working on putting the MNE nightly build online so you have a more recent
version than Dec. 2009.