[Mne_analysis] visualizing "activation" regions with MNE

Mingbo Cai mcai at cpu.bcm.edu
Mon Jan 30 16:52:06 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,
I have a question of visualizing interesting regions. I identified a
group of vertices of which the time course of mne pass certain
criterion, saved these vertices to a label file, and viewed them with
mne_analyze. But probably because the vertices that have mne estimation
are only a subset of all the vertices on the cortex, they appear as
isolated dots within a constrained area. So my question is: is there any
way that I can find all the vertices that are within the region this
group of "activated" vertices span? In this way, instead of showing many
isolated dots, I can show a small region on the inflated brain just as
what we usually see when we load a label file from freesurfer
parcellation.

Mingbo Cai

Department of Neuroscience

Baylor College of Medicine