[Mne_analysis] Display BabySQUID layout

Alexander Hunold alexander.hunold at tu-ilmenau.de
Tue Jul 17 12:33:31 EDT 2012

Dear experts,

Working with fiff-files including the BabySQUID data I am facing some
display difficulties in mne_browse_raw and mne_analyze. After adjusting the
full view layout to BabySQUID and configuring an appropriate channel
selection we can see the time traces in the main data display but the full
view window remains empty. Respectively, the data display in mne_analyze
does not show the traces.

Is there possibly a conflict between the BabySQUID.fif file and the
BabySQUID.lout file? The channel names (ch_names) fit the last column in the
layout file.

I appreciate any hint. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,